True Insight Comes From Within

Sunday, August 20

Self motivated

Originally, I would like to compare sth betweeen Hwa Chong and RJ... but then i think it is too flammatory, so better leave it to myself.

But I just read an article on "Reader" (Chines magazine) and find something similar (not entirely the same). I am more convinced that a person's future is determined by his character (determination, resilience, attitude towards life) rather than calibre.

The weak who quit the competition only give the strong a better chance to succeed. (not directed to any specific event)

I will again illustrate the point further next time.
PS: I am sorry to give that excuse every time. But I am really busy these days. I think articles on my blog are supposed to be used to give myself something to ponder upon, rather than provide others thoughts (which I think I cannot really achieve). So I do not need to record down the details.

3 Comments:

At August 20, 2006 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sofa~~
From a deterministic point of view, a person's future is pre-determined, thus affected by neither his ability nor his character. The only thing a person's character does is to help himself or others predict what will happen before it really happens.

 
At August 20, 2006 1:13 PM, Blogger SenCordE said...

To quote from a celebrity named Lu Xin, ur future is determined by ur RP.

 
At August 22, 2006 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

问:when are u going to offer a detailed elaboration?
wyf答: in the unforeseeable future...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home